Friday, 30 September 2016

IPATH DOW JONES-AIG SUGAR TOTAL

AMEX : SGG

52.59
29 Sep 16 00:00
Change:
 1.04
Open:
53.25
High:
53.58
Ask:
87.98
Volume:
61,200
Change(%):
1.94
Prev:
53.63
Low:
52.24
Bid:
65.13
Avg vol:
0
Latest News
  • Commodities Forecast: Coffee Reaching Tipping Point

    17:37 | 23/4/14
    Seeking Alpha
    Coffee is being traded hotter than usual lately; corresponding ETF iPath DJ-UBS Coffee Subindex Total Return SM Index ETN (JO) is up 91.15% YTD. ... While 65% of coffee drinkers enjoy it with cream and/or sugar, the remaining 35% prefer it black. more»
  • Buy: Sugar Starting To Look Very Sweet

    06:47 | 11/2/14
    Inthemoneystocks.com (blog)
    Based on the price action in the last week, sugar is now a buy. For easy access, follow the iPath DJ-UBS Sugar Subindex Total Return Sm Index ETN (NYSEARCA:SGG). The SGG is a tracking ETN an easy way to follow the sugar price action. The current pull ... more»
  • Buy: Sugar Starting To Look Very Sweet (NYSEARCA:SGG)

    06:44 | 11/2/14
    Inthemoneystocks.com (blog)
    Based on the price action in the last week, sugar is now a buy. For easy access, follow the iPath DJ-UBS Sugar Subindex Total Return Sm Index ETN (NYSEARCA:SGG). The SGG is a tracking ETN an easy way to follow the sugar price action. The current pull ... more»
  • Neeld searches for answers

    22:59 | 19/5/12
    AFL.com
    The Demons were demolished by a rampant Swans at the SGG, managing just one goal to half-time and five for the match on the way to a 21.12 (138) to 5.7 (37) hiding. more»
  • aegwbj mpZkde sDjkTA rgfld fyeq TsD_gNalEGKgi mpxryjg

    11:53 | 17/5/12
    E-Pao.net
    Kg [kT rg sDjkTA qDjkEv KgcgEexrq TsD_gN-alEGKgi [rbrg TEzlKfgxlKE sgG [a aaMe mbwk 1,93000, Wgixj wDjgEG sgG [a aaMe mbwk 38000, saljk rgcgflM [a aaMe mbwk 40000, zgrg[O slaljk [a aaMe mbwk 1,10000, rgcgflM jgsOjrj [a aaMe mbwk 1,00000, ... more»
There are currently no comments on this topic.
Be the first person to Add a Comment...
Add a Comment
You must be a registered user to post a comment: REGISTER NOW
If you are already registered, please LOGIN NOW
Global Indices
CodeLastChange
NZ507,361180.24%
COMP5,269490.93%
DJI18,1431961.07%
SP5002,151200.93%
DAX10,2831231.18%
FTSE6,852670.97%
NI22516,4502441.46%
TWI75.760.070.09%
Currencies
CodeLastChange
EURUSD1.1230.0010.05%
NZDUSD0.72820.00070.10%
AUDUSD0.76600.00330.43%
NZDAUD0.94960.00300.32%